How to use the "web folders" from Ubuntu file Explorer
Ubuntu native support webDAV (web folders)
August 29, 2013
To mount the cloud file manager as a web folder (webDAV) using Ubuntu 13.04
- From Ubuntu file manager "File" menu choose "connect to server"
- Enter the connection details
- server URL your-db.jobtrack.com.au
- type "WebDAV (HTTP)"
- Folder "/dav/docs"
- Your user name & password
- Navigate to the required web folder
Note: Must use HTTP to mount web folders in Ubuntu 12.04 due to an intermittent error "SSL Handshake"